Punch and Mars Pocket Invitation

Posted on September 28, 2009

Punch & Mars Pocket Invitation

This fantastically unique color palette includes a Punch Perfetto Pocket Invitation with Mars accents. The Design Your Own Paper in our Retro pattern, printed in Mars ink on Soft Coral cardstock really ties everything together!

Want This Invitation?
Our print shop would love to set this up for you, customized with your event details. Send them an email at printshop@cardsandpockets.com to get started.

Design Recipe:

What Others Are Saying

1. Katie December 12, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Just a question: I know the total folded card is 6.5″ x 6.5″, but what are the dimensions of each individual section? Specifically, how wide is the pocket section, shown here on the right hand side of the card?

We loved the samples, by the way!

• cardsandpockets December 16, 2009 at 11:13 am

Hi Katie! The Perfetto folded size is actually 6 1/8″ square, so the middle panel is 6 1/8″, and the right panel is about 5 1/4 wide. Hope this Helps! Glad you loved the samples!

2. Erin December 15, 2009 at 11:20 pm

Love this invitation!

Do you mind sharing the cost per invitation?

Thanks!

• cardsandpockets December 16, 2009 at 11:20 am

Hi Erin,
      Thanks for the message! The general un-assembled price, including all the details, mats, monogram, band, Envelope Liner, all the pieces you see included in the photo should come to roughly 5-7 dollars depending on how much formatting you need. If you email the print department at printing@cardsandpockets.com, referencing the Retro Cranberry/Black Raspberry invitation from the Blog, and include any changes you would need to make including the total number of enclosures, etc., they can give you an accurate price quote depending on your individual needs.

• Janae April 11, 2011 at 2:06 pm

AKAIK you’ve got the asnwre in one!

3. Kellie December 2, 2010 at 3:49 pm

My colors for my wedding are Antigue gold, Ivory and Champange. I love these inviations. Is there anyway for you to change the colors to my wedding colors and give me a price on how much each invite would cost?
    I could print them out myself or assemble them. I appreciate all your help! 🙂

4. Jace April 11, 2011 at 11:12 pm

You’ve hit the ball out the park! Incredblie!