2nd Place – 2013 DIY Category – Ashley Duey
Posted on December 17, 2013
Our annual design contest provides an opportunity for our DIY customers and professional designers to showcase their creative talents. This year we had hundreds of entries and it was truly amazing to see how creative our customers are! The staff here at Cards & Pockets voted to narrow down the entries, and our customers voted for the top three in both the Do It Yourself and Professional Design categories. This week we’re showing off the Do It Yourself Entries!
Our judges were impressed with the contrast between the lace accents, metallic papers, and the rustic touch added by the Harvest Pocket Invitations. Ashley ordered files from an artist from Etsy and printed them locally. This invitation showcases just how special a flat printed item becomes when you add Cards & Pockets products.
- Perfetto Pocket Invitation in Harvest
- 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 invitation mat in Sparkling Merlot
- 6.5 Square envelope in Harvest lined with Sparkling Merlot
- Sparkling Merlot Belly band
- Copper Monogram 2.25 square
- Custom Design invitation, inserts, and monogram from Etsy