This is a super quick, inexpensive, and easy way to add a little “oomph” to your custom printed Save the Date card from Cards & Pockets. With a little time and a can of glitter spray you’ll get a one of a kind Save the Date Card that will dazzle your guests.
- Photo Save the Date Cards from Cards & Pockets
- Acid Free Glitter Spray Paint
- Newspaper or Kraft Paper to protect your surfaces
- Select a well ventilated area (or outside if it’s a nice day). The spray paint fumes will get to you after a while, so be sure to open up windows and run a fan if you can.
- Lay down your protective paper be it newspaper or other large sheets of paper you may have at home. Then arrange your Save the Date cards, photo side up.
- Give your paint can a good shaking, our brand said to shake for two minutes. This is a really important step to follow to ensure that the glitter is well dispersed over all your cards. Set a timer and get shakin’!
- Time to spray! You’ll want to stand about 12 inches from the cards and spray with a sweeping back and forth motion until the glitter level is to your liking.
- And you’re done! The result is a subtle shimmer that adds a little
something special to your Save the Date cards.
We hope you like this project! If you try it out, be sure to post pics to our Facebook wall. We can’t wait to see your skills.
Now just let it dry for about an hour before handling.