If you’re looking for a wedding invitation that’s elegant but affordable, this Dark Blue & Copper suite may be just the thing for you. We used one of our free invitation templates and dressed it up with a fancy laser cut belly band, sophisticated patterned envelope liner, and a rich navy and copper color palette.
All of the materials used are listed below so you can easily DIY this invitation for your own wedding.
- Free Invitation & RSVP Template – “Elegant Swirls“
- 4.75 x 6.75 Printed Invitation Card on Heavy White – ($.50 each)
- 4.25 x 5.5 Printed RSVP Card on Heavy White – ($.43 each)
- 5×7 Panel Card in Imperial Blue – ($.25 each)
- Monogrammed Seal Laser Belly Band in Copper – ($.45 each)
- Outer A7.5 Envelope in Snow White – ($.25 each)
- Inner A7 Envelope in Copper – ($.23 each)
- A7 Euro flap Envelope Liner, “Gatsby” Pattern in Copper on White– (25 pk for $12.50// $.50 each)
- A2 Euro flap Envelope in Cobalt – ($.17 each)
DIY this suite for $2.78 per Invitation
(*You can also order blank card stock, then print and trim yourself using your home printer.)
Simply mount the invitation card to the Panel Card using Zip Dry Glue or another adhesive, tuck the RSVP card under the A2 envelope flap, neatly stack on top of the invitation, and wrap up with a custom monogrammed belly band. Attach your envelope liner to your inner envelope (using Zip Dry glue or tape dispenser), and that’s all there is to it!
We’re using double envelopes for this invitation to protect your beautiful copper lined envelope and add instant elegance. You can find out how and why to use double envelopes here. If you want to skip using double envelopes, you can mail your invitations in a regular A7 envelope.
You can customize this suite to fit your wedding style by changing the colors of any of these pieces – we have over 80 colors to choose from so there are a lot of options!
Have questions about assembling this invite? Let us know in the comments below.
Save on Pinterest for later: