Cinco de Mayo is almost here, and we’re celebrating the occasion by sharing the recipe for this colorful pocket invitation for a Fiesta themed wedding! Whether you’re aiming to acknowledge your family’s heritage, planning a destination wedding in Mexico, or just want to celebrate your marriage with a Fiesta (we don’t blame you!), this DIY invitation suite is the perfect fit. It features bright colors, pretty laser cut details, and a Cards & Pockets free invitation template that you can customize and download.
- Free Invitation & RSVP Template – “Fiesta”
- 4.25 x 6.25 Printed Single Card on Snow White – ($.45 each)
- 4.25 x 5.5 Printed Insert on Snow White – ($.43 each)
- 5.25 x 7.25 Laser cut Invitation Mat, “Ornate” in Watermelon – ($1.52 each)
- Laser cut Belly Band “Ornate” in Snow White, Long – ($.55 each)
- Signature Plus Pocket in Turquoise – ($.94 each)
- A+ Envelope in Watermelon – ($.31 each)
- A2 Euro flap Envelope in Orange Fizz – ($.17 each)
DIY for $4.37 per Invitation
Shop This Post
To assemble, center and mount the invitation card to the invitation mat using Zip Dry Glue or another adhesive. Mount the invitation card with laser cut mat to the center panel of the pocket. Tuck the RSVP card and A2 envelope neatly in the pocket on the right. Fold up your pocket invitation and wrap up with your laser cut belly band. Secure in the back with tape or a Glue Dot.
You can find more details on assembling a basic pocket invitation here.
Customize this suite by changing any of the colors, trading out the laser cut mat and belly band, adding an envelope liner, etc. There are so many combinations of colors (over 80 to choose from!) and custom pieces that will make this suite your own. Get started by customizing this free template with your names and wedding information.
Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy DIY-ing!
Save on Pinterest for later: