2017 Professional Invitation Design Contest Winners
Posted on January 3, 2018
Each year, we hold an Invitation Design Contest and invite our customers to submit their favorite designs. We’re always amazed by the beautiful work of DIY brides and professional designers alike! This year we received more entries than ever! Take a look at the 2017 top three Professional winners, and find out which Cards & Pockets materials were used to create their invitation masterpieces.
First Place – Taryn Gross, Twinkle & Toast
Photo by: Jenna Joseph Photography
Taryn’s winning invitation design combines moody florals, gorgeous lettering, gold foil printing, and shimmery envelopes in shades of black and gray. We love the hand painted beach envelope liner and custom stamps that tie the whole suite together. You can see more of Taryn’s designs at Twinkle and Toast.
- A7 euro flap Envelope in Onyx
- RSVP euro flap Envelope in Shadow
- Custom Printed A7 Envelope Liner (see ours here)
- Printed Invite & Inserts (see ours here)
Second Place – Jamie Weber, Jamie Lynne Creative
Photo by: Beth Mallo Photography
Jamie’s pocket invitation suite is both romantic and rustic. Deep rosy florals are complemented by shimmery Sparkling Merlot pocket and envelopes, with accents of real wood paper in Cherrywood that add a contrast of color and texture. You can find more of Jamie’s work at Jamie Lynne Creative.
- A7 Signature Pocket in Sparkling Merlot
- A7 euro flap Envelope in Sparkling Merlot
- RSVP euro flap Envelope in Sparkling Merlot
- A7 Envelope Liner, Cherrywood Paper
- Standard Belly Band, Cherrywood Paper
- Gold Cardstock (see ours here)
- Printed Invitation & Inserts (see ours here)
Jamie says, “a fall fairy tale theme set the tone for both the ceremony and reception with a palette of burgundy and navy, with accents of mallard green, mauve, and gold”.
Third Place – Angela Vivona, The AV Design Factory
Angela’s stunning invitation design features classic fonts, clean design, and a light Aquamarine and gold color palette. We were drawn to the waves of gold running through the invitation card (which is gold leafing applied by hand!) and a beautiful gold wax seal to complete the suite. More of Angela’s designs can be seen at The AV Design Factory.
- A7 euro flap Envelope in Aquamarine
- RSVP euro flap Envelope in Aquamarine
- Printed Invitations & Inserts (see ours here)
We run our invitation design contest every fall for our customers. If you want to know when the next one will start, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.